The Magic of Encouraging Yourself
Lately, I’ve been hearing many entrepreneurial friends share that they are hard on themselves. Not all of them are perfectionists either.
Some have realized they often compare themselves to others who are smarter, more gifted, thinner, more outwardly successful, prettier, and funnier – you get the picture. This pattern can spin out of control easily through the vehicle of overwhelm, which turns the motor of undefined fear and is fueled by rumination.
Redefining Yourself by Realizing the Greatness Within You
Life changes us.
Sometimes, we arrive at a new life chapter without realizing that it’s time to redefine who we are and how we wish to show up. This give us the opportunity to realize the learning acquired along the way as well as the skills and gifts with which we want to become familiar.
- Are starting a new business and are excited and terrified at the same time
- Are an empty nester wondering what’s next?
- About to or have completed some big life changes and are ready to redefine a life that you love
Introduction to Redefining Yourself When Life Changes
This short session will give you an idea of the things we will cover in our group that will meet over 3 month
Date: Friday, February 8th
Time: 12 pm
Cost: Complimentary for the Introduction
To sign up: Let’s talk
Need a Boost? Join an Encouragement Circle
Encouragement Circles are for those who are:
- Engaged in big challenges: new beginnings, health, dealing with loss
- Starting a business, growing a business,
- Building a new circle of friends
- Redefining themselves in a new way
- Starting a new life chapter
The common denominator here is that when you are in the midst of uncertainty – good or bad, this is a time when encouragement can ignite your best attributes and remind you of them when you have those days when hope is in short supply
The Circles are limited to six individuals per circle and will meet twice per month on Zoom.